Your Calgary Cochrane Airdrie Home and Condo REALTOR ®
FAQ About Selling Your Home With One Percent Realty
1. What is the cost with listing with One Percent?
- Visit the Selling Tips page on this site for a breakdown of One Percent's discount commission structure, relative to the cost of listing with a traditional brokerage with higher commission.
2. Does One Percent use the Internet?
- Yes! We provide full online exposure.
3. Will cooperating brokers show my property if I list with One Percent?
- Yes, traditional brokerages will show your property. Firstly, real estate professionals are required by the rules of their governing organizations to show buyers all potential properties they may be interested in. More importantly, buyers are in the driver's seat now when looking for a new property. More than 85% of people start their home search on the internet. Buyers now determine which houses they will see when they go looking.
4. Is anything new happening that will impact One Percent's service?
- Yes, several new things are happening that will be beneficial to serving One Percent's sellers. For example, as of Dec 2010, a new smart phone application came out that allows buyers to pin point which homes are on the market when they are in a particular area. The buyers press a button, and all homes listed in the area they are in at that moment are delivered for viewing. From there, they can call their Real Estate Agent to view, or if they are not already working with a Real Estate Agent, they may contact the listing agent for more information.
5. What services do you offer to a seller, as a listing agent?
- One Percent is a full service real estate brokerage. Each agent determines exactly how they will market a property. Please visit the Selling Tips section of this website for a breakdown of the wide range of marketing efforts I provide to sellers.